Marketing has always been the tough job when you are a starter or when you hire SEO freelancer and It’s still challenging for the experienced people when they are not able to adjust themselves immediately with the change in modern weapons.
We all have heard saying, “Any craftsman is only as good as his tools are”.
When you do the digital marketing yourself or hire SEO freelancer for your project, you will still love below-mentioned chrome extension for your chrome browser.
Below are top 10 must have chrome extension for marketing people –
Grammarly is must have an extension for not only marketing people but for everyone. For marketing people, it’s an extra edge to have an extension that checks your grammar mistake and spelling mistake on your browser.
Grammarly is a cloud-based English-language writing-enhancement platform developed by Grammarly, Inc. The software was first released in late 2009. Grammarly’s proofreading and plagiarism-detection resources check against more than 250 grammar rules.
Chrome Extension URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grammarly-for-chrome/kbfnbcaeplbcioakkpcpgfkobkghlhen
Easily discover the best and most popular hashtags to increase your reach on Social Media.
What does HashTest.io do?
HashTest.io tries to help you find the best hashtags for your social media content whether it’s Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or whatever.
Why do hashtags matter?
Hashtags are essential to making sure your content reaches the correct audience. In fact, using hashtags on Twitter can increase engagement with your content by up to 40%.
Why does hashtag popularity matter?
Super-popular hashtags have diminishing marginal returns: if everybody on the planet uses them, your content will be lost in the torrent. But using obscure and relatively unused hashtags is utterly useless too. So the best hashtags are the ones that are both popularly used and most likely to result in increased engagement.
So how does HashTest.io determine what hashtags are best?
With some super awesome number-crunching magic, analyzing tons of data, and a pinch of dragon’s blood. Obviously.
Why does HashTest.io not report on other analytics data such as likes, retweets, shares, and other things?
HashTest.io is meant to be a fun, easy, and effective way to instantly find the best hashtags based on myriad data points we’re able to analyze, and is not meant to be a full analysis suite.
Will HashTest.io work everywhere, and on all devices?
Yup! All devices, all locations.
Chrome Extension URL – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hashtest-realtime-hashtag/nehbfkpdfnkmjmlpkiajkbdkbcfhahbn/related
Introducing LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail – A free and convenient way to build better relationships by surfacing LinkedIn insights about your prospects and customers without having to leave your inbox. This Chrome extension is available in two flavors, “Lite” for free LinkedIn members, and “Premium” for LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscribers.
Sales Navigator Lite for Gmail will let you:
Chrome Extension URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkedin-sales-navigator/hihakjfhbmlmjdnnhegiciffjplmdhin
SEMrush is an SEO and searches analytics software. The software provides intelligence data including website traffic information, keywords projected AdWords spend, and other SEO-related data.
The software provides intelligence data including website traffic information, keywords projected AdWords spend, site audit, Topic research, Lead generation tool and other SEO-related data.
The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, use AI to write better emails, and free yourself from email interruptions.
Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever even if you’re not online. Track messages to make sure you hear back, and schedule reminders right inside Gmail™. Know whether your email got to read with cross-platform read receipts. Free yourself from constant interruptions using Inbox Pause, while still getting notified about the emails that matter.
Chrome Extension URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/boomerang-for-gmail/mdanidgdpmkimeiiojknlnekblgmpdll
With the Oktopost Chrome extension, you can share content to your social profiles directly from your browser while being able to track clicks, conversions and leads as if it was posted directly through the Oktopost platform.
Chrome Extension URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oktopost/jdfdfjdpgnpjenffkiiljpjkomeofiem
Quickly get social share counts for the page you’re viewing, or for any other website without having to open BuzzSumo!
– Includes Twitter sharers no longer available officially
– Instant share estimate for spotting popular content
– View who shared the page on Twitter
– See the most shared content for the current website
– Analyze top performing content formats
– Easily share content via Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
This extension uses the official share counts taken directly from each network with the exception of Twitter.
Chrome Extension URL – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buzzsumo/gedpbnanjmblcmlfhgfficjnglidndfo
Linkclump gives you the ability to drag a selection box around links using your mouse to quickly open as new tabs, open in new window, save as bookmarks, or copy to clipboard. Similar to Snap Links or Multi-Links for Firefox.
– Action: choose to open links as new tabs, into a new window, copy to clipboard or saved to your bookmarks. You can set up multiple actions.
– Activation: choose how to activate the selection box using a different mouse and key combinations (including shift/alt/ctrl).
– Smart Select: tries to select only the important links on the page. Turn off this option to open all selected links.
– Auto Scroll: the page will automatically scroll up/down to make it easier to select all the links at once.
– Filter Links: include/exclude links that contain certain words.
– Delay: set a delay between the opening/closing of each tab.
– OS Tested: works on windows, mac and Linux operating systems.
Chrome Extension URL – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linkclump/lfpjkncokllnfokkgpkobnkbkmelfefj
LINER saves all your highlights made across mobile and desktop. All the highlights will magically appear when you re-visit the page. Share highlighted pages instead of sharing the entire article. Leave sentence-level feedback on web pages by leaving comments on the highlights itself. Highlight Everything with LINER.
– Highlight the web by select/dragging the text.
– Highlights appear when you re-visit the web page.
– All your highlights are saved on desktop/mobile.
– Diversify your highlights with different colors (Red, Blue, Green, or Purple).
– Manage your highlights by organizing them into folders
– Search through your highlight archive.
Chrome Extension Url: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/liner-webpdf-highlighter/bmhcbmnbenmcecpmpepghooflbehcack
Capture the web page, either part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface. Record screencasts – record video from your screen.
It is a good replacement for “awesome screenshot capture & annotates” extension or App.
– Capture the whole web page or a required section of it;
– Capture the whole browser window (!);
– Capture the browser window of other programs (!);
– Quick capture site fragment (!);
– Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
Record and share screencasts (video from a screen)
– Record video from your screen/tab (Screencasts) (!);
– Record video from other active programs (!);
– Record video from webcam;
– Customize your screen resolution and FPS;
– You can draw on video;
– Convert video to MP4 and GIF (Premium);
– Save screencast to Nimbus Note or disk;
– Publish screencasts to Youtube and Google Drive (Premium);
– Paste different patterns and text boxes in your screenshot;
– Resize and crop your screenshot;
– Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
– Highlight text on your screenshot (!);
– Save screenshots in JPG and PNG;
– Save screenshots and screencasts to Nimbus Note;
– Send screenshots to Slack (!)
– Save screenshots to Google Drive and Google Classroom;
– Save screenshots as PDF;
– Comment your screenshots and screencasts;
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension.
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hotkey that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Chrome Extension URL: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nimbus-screenshot-screen/bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj
Chrome Extension Video URL: Watch the video carefully to get the top 10 amazing chrome extension for marketers.
Tags: Marketing Freelancing Service Google Chrome Extension Marketing Digital Marketing SEO specialist
I am Full Stack Programmer and Engineer. I develop web apps, mobile apps at the best price. My skills are listed at below section. I also write sometimes blog about various tech stacks. Feel free to follow me on my social media channels listed below.
From: Jaipur, Rajasthan India - Last Login: 2 years ago.
0 out of 5
0 out of 5